Duration: 5+ Months
• The Marketing Analytics organization is seeking a Business Project Analyst to support the ongoing build of the marketing database and to support their plan to migrate this to a cloud environment.
• The Project Analyst is a hands-on role responsible for the documentation and execution of the current build process and assist in the design, development, and deployment of the AWS cloud version.
• The Project Analyst will also provide quality control, timeline and status reporting of current projects.
• Assesses, plans, monitors, evaluates and reports on project plans.
• Participates in and/or facilitates the design, development, and implementation of new operational controls, performance metrics, information management systems, and automated processes.
• Compiles and analyzes results of services for identification of improvement opportunities.
• Analyzes and measures the effectiveness of existing business processes and develops sustainable, repeatable and quantifiable business process improvements.
• Analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures.
• Develops, produces, gathers and improves executive and line of business scorecards.
• Provides services benchmarking and industry comparative analysis support.
• Possesses a thorough knowledge of the interdependencies among business improvement teams and matrix partners; negotiates change through matrix partners; and serves as a technical, procedural, or workflow resource for improvement teams, matrix partners and management.
• Position requires strong analytical, communication, and organizational skills.
• Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction.