This position is responsible for performing general administrative, office support for company projects.
- Answer phones and direct calls.
- Read and sort incoming mail; Collect bills/invoices.
- Type memos, correspondence, reports, and other documents.
- Make travel arrangements.
- Prepare outgoing mailings and labels, including emails and faxes.
- Order and maintain supplies.
- Complete weekly timecards.
- Arrange equipment maintenance or set-up.
- Keep the department calendar and roster.
Project Assistant duties.
- Occasional project assistance for managers.
- Maintain project e-mail box; Document control - data entry.
- Utilize Access to store and retrieve data.
- Keep and maintain project files; Organize and maintain filing system.
- Track projects and produce monthly progress reports; Work with specs, changes and finalizing.
- Make copies of printed material.
- Maintain tracking system for projects.
- Facilitate questions regarding projects and research information.
- Record minutes from Project Manager Meetings.
- Reserve conference rooms; Coordinate with internal support departments.
- Coordinate client or vendor lunches, including set-up and clean-up.
- Assist in Power point presentations.
- Help coordinate clerical needs of special projects.
- Additional duties as assigned by supervisor to assist in the overall success of the group and company.