Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Project Control Scheduler
****This position is contingent upon contact award***
PAE is seeking an experienced Project Control Scheduler to provide analytical schedule support for Project Managers, Managers of Projects and Directors. The candidate will lead the development and manage the execution of Integrated Master Schedules for complex projects both CONUS and OCONUS to include pre and post award activities. The candidate will status and analyze detailed critical path schedules, workload and resource forecasts through the use of computer applications such as: Primavera P6, MS Project, Microsoft Excel, Access, Power Point, etc.
The candidate will actively support the project start up and closeout processes and develop reports to identify risks and opportunities. The candidate will ensure that project schedules are properly baselined at each phase approval and will monitor and evaluate historical trending and organizational performance. The candidate will participate in financial forecasting session to ensure schedule and cost alignment. The position will ensures that all projects are integrated with the cost data via EVMS and will support the EVMS managers in the EVMS battle rhythm.
The position will require limited travel both CONUS and OCONUS
- 5 years overall DoD projects
- Ability to execute multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Ability to build a schedule from an estimate, SOO, Project Diagram or verbal Scope of Work.
- Excellent communication (verbal, written and presentation) skills
- Ability to work independently and also in a matrix team environment
- Ability to schedule and facilitate project meetings with all stakeholders in office or field environment.
- Ability to work flexible hours and travel internationally
- Ability to integrate multiple subcontractors schedules into an integrated master schedule
- Strong analytical skills and evaluation techniques
- EVMS and Control Account Manager experience
- Ability to report and present to leadership management
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency
- Demonstrated experience working with Work Breakdown Structures (WBS), Organizational Breakdown Structure (OBS), Control Accounts, Basis of Estimates (BOEs), Integrated Master Schedules (IMSs),
- Bachelors’ degree in Business Administration or Technical Field. May substitute experience for education.
- Project Management Professional Certification
- 5-8 years scheduling experience in international projects
- Scheduler Certification
- Experience with Defense Threat Reduction Agency
An Equal Opportunity Employer. PAE’s hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.