Baker Electric is looking for a Project Coordinator in our Cypress office. If you are service-oriented, highly organized, and thoroughly enjoy supporting others and being busy this is a great role for you.
As the Project Coordinator, LA you will be responsible for assisting the Project Managers and Project Engineers with all relevant administrative duties in support of the successful completion of projects. The Project Coordinator will perform data entry, coordination of materials, maintenance of the project management database in a timely, deadline driven manner.
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
Education / Training / Work Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Construction Management, or related field
- 1-3 years of experience as an administrative assistant, project coordinator or relevant internship
- Construction industry experience preferred
Knowledge and Skills:
- Proficiency in MS Office: Excel, Word, Outlook
- Familiarity in Bluebeam, Procore, MS Project, or other related Construction Management software a plus
- Familiarity with a CRM and/or accounting software a plus
- Strong multi-tasking, organizational, and time management skills
- Ability to complete assigned tasks within operating hours
- Communicates clearly and effectively, able to effectively follow directions