Ekman Associates, Inc. is a Southern California based company focused on the following services: Management Consulting, Professional Staffing Solutions, Executive Recruiting and Managed Services.
- Proficient / Advanced skills with Excel specifically LOOKUP function
- Business Analysis / Project Management
- Experience with infrastructure initiatives
- Ability to multitask and manage delivery of projects according to pre-determined timelines and budgets.
- Ability to take individual project reports and create/update Excel spreadsheets to create portfolio reports and any associated slides.
- Oversee the daily risks, issues/problems, and activity progress to ensure goals are achieved.
- Notifies project participants on timelines and completion dates.
- Organizes and publishes project related documentation in various sources with a strong attention to detail.
- Tracks costs and performance, service levels and other metrics required to ensure project goals and objectives are met.
- Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team-based environment.