This is an incredible opportunity to make a big impact as you play a key role in a multi-million-dollar plant startup!
Leverage your plant engineering experience and skills in this exciting, challenging, and rewarding opportunity where you will receive the recognition you deserve. This is a role where you can expect a long-term career path with limitless growth opportunities ahead of you.
McKinley USA is searching for a motivated and experienced Project Engineer for their paper mill in Port Angeles, WA.
What you can expect:
- Competitive pay and benefits.
- Future growth opportunities.
- A challenging and exciting project.
- High visibility and project ownership.
- Recognition for a job well done.
More information about the McKinley project:
- Bio Pappel, the largest manufacturer of paper and paper products in Mexico and Latin America, acquired the Port Angeles plant and is dedicated to restarting it and making another successful part of their business.
- McKinley USA, a brand under Bio Pappel, operates two paper mills in the United States - this one in Washington and the other in New Mexico.
- McKinley-New Mexico is one of the most efficient and sustainable paper mills in the United States thanks to their circular sustainability model that produces 100% recycled paper, co-generates 100% of the green energy consumed, and recycles 100% of the water used in its processes through an advanced "zero effluent" closed circuit system.
- In Washington, the forest heart of the United States, they will also replicate the New Mexico sustainable business model to produce paper without cutting down trees, co-generate green energy with steam from their operations and recycle water from their industrial processes.
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by!
Email your information directly to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
- Supports Project Manager in the oversight of engineering activity (all disciplines)
- Collaborate with engineers to determine the specifications of the project
- Determine needed resources (manpower, equipment and materials) with attention to budgetary limitations
- Plan engineering and construction operations and schedule to ensure deadlines will be met
- Hire contractors and other staff and allocate responsibilities
- Plans and directs engineering assignments on the project. Has technical responsibility for interpreting, organizing, executing, and coordinating these assignments.
- Understands standard engineering work planning, scheduling and cost estimating, and conducts independent work requiring judgment in the application of engineering techniques
About the Company: McKinley is the largest paper manufacturer for packaging, containing, wrapping and newspapers in Mexico, with industrial operations expanding into the United States.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.