A Project Engineer job in Cincinnati, OH is available courtesy of Modis Engineering. This position will have you managing the development, planning and coordination of developmental projects to apply our surface treatment processes to high value components; design to meet the customer’s requirements, including throughput and technical specifications; capture customer technical requirements and define process-monitoring measurements; manage design of specific processes to meet capability requirements and continuous improvement plans.
Project Engineer job responsibilities include:
• provide mechanical design, testing and manufacturing expertise for the development of new prototype processes, tools and work holding fixtures
• Coordinate hydraulic and pneumatic interface with processing tools and work holding fixtures
• Coordinate technical requirements with customers
• Manage projects from start to finish
• Bachelors Degree is required
• Project Management experience with customer interaction
• Experience in mechanical design with hydraulic or pneumatic control highly desirable
• Experience with SolidWorks, SURFCAM or ANSYS
If you are interested in this Project Engineer job in Cincinnati, OH then please APPLY NOW. If you have questions about the position please contact Andrea Gomez at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 616-432-6759.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled