Searching for a qualified Project Engineer to become an integral team member within a reputable and growing manufacturing facility in Northern PA with revenues nearing $1B worldwide.
SUMMARY AND SCOPE: The Project Engineer will be an integral member of the Engineering department designing, defining and planning the manufacturing process. The Project Engineer will also specify and direct the installation of new processes, as well as plan equipment build schedules and monitor the vendor progress.
The ideal candidate for this position will have experience with the following responsibilities and areas:
- Candidate will be defining and recommending equipment, methods, process layouts, materials, and any manpower changes in accordance with recommendations for analyses conducted,
- Candidate will continuously work to improve current processes by analyzing the direct and indirect labor, equipment, and processing costs to insure that the most economical manufacturing procedures and processes are being utilized,
- Candidate will be determining manufacturing costs for quoting of new products that require estimating standard hours necessary to perform operations,
- Candidate will instruct supervision and process team on method and efficient operating procedures for new and existing products, as well as developing method instruction sheets for operations,
- Candidate will be applying ergonomic principles to methods and layouts.