Project Engineer ; Ingredient Company; WI (1hr East of Twin Cities, MN)
This company develops and produces natural ingredients that delivers flavor or bring out the full taste of recipes for a maximum food taste experience without negative impact to health or the environment. Their customers can count on their portfolio and expertise to make their recipe a unique taste experience.
Coordinate and manage capital projects, monitor process operations/controls, and assist with technical issues for the Boyceville, WI facility to support production, maintenance, process improvements, and new process development. Reporting directly to the Engineering & Maintenance Manager
● Bachelor’s degree in Engineering; Chemical, Mechanical or Process engineering preferred
● >3 years engineering experience with project related background.
● Ability to create projects to support improvements in plant operations
● Strong interpersonal skills.
● Understanding of GMP’s, engineering in food production environments, and 3A standards.
● Familiarity with process controls
● Comprehensive oral and written skills
● Moderate travel: up to (20%) may be required.
● Must be able to lift and carry 50 lbs., rarely.
● Job requires: confined sitting, standing and walking, sometimes; finger/hand dexterity, frequently.
Salary : $~80K w/ 10% bonus; Benefits, EOE, Relocation, No Sponsorship