OUTSTANDING CAREER OPPORTUNITY
Dan Ryan Builders, nationally (NAHB) recognized as the #31 Home Builder in North America, is seeking a qualified individual to fill the position of New Homes Construction - Project Manager.
This position will be based out of Morgantown, WV and will manage the construction and delivery of residential homes in and around the surrounding area. Driving between communities is required.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages construction in multiple home construction sites with 15-30 homes under construction
- Maintain job site and model home safety and cleanliness
- Develop and communicate home construction schedule to sub-contractors
- Obtain all governmental and local jurisdiction required inspections
- Provide training to Superintendents to develop and foster career advancement
- Develop accurate and timely settlement reporting
- Review and approve site area figures
- Ensure that sub-contractor work quality and performance adhere to Company policies
- Establish and maintain construction site budgets; ensure budget compliance
- Conduct pre-construction meeting with homeowners to review contract, options, schedule, etc.
- Develop and maintain positive relationship with Customer Service to resolve issues
- Ensure that Superintendents attend weekly production meetings
- Conduct 90-day and annual reviews of Superintendents with Production Manager
- Other duties as apparent or assigned