Kforce has a client in search of a Project Manager in Columbia, South Carolina (SC).
The Project Manager role is critical to the successful implementation of transitioning services and transforming our business. The role will be responsible for leading and delivering projects to a high standard using standard project management processes, methodology, and best practices.
- Impact on Business (i.e. business contribution; nature and scope of responsibility; risk and financial management; strategic vs. tactical vs. delivery orientation)
- Manage one or more medium to large transition and/or transformation projects through full lifecycle and ensure successful outcome
- Lead and facilitate teams across multiple phases of the projects
- Ensure the overall success of the projects to include initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling, implementation, and closure of the projects
- Create and maintain a comprehensive project plan to break down work, track and manage tasks, dependencies, and project schedule
- Manage project budget to ensure that approved scope is delivered within approved budget
- Perform other related duties as required
- Innovation and Change (i.e. improvements to procedures, services, or products, as well as development of new ideas, methods, techniques, services and products)
- Leverage standard processes, methodology and best practices to achieve project objectives
- Communication/Interactions: Internal & External Customers/Suppliers as well as Third Parties (i.e. include level or job title of customer relationship and the nature of the customer relationship management and service delivery as well as the type of interaction; adapt/exchange of information, influence, or negotiate)
- Establish and maintain working partnership business sponsors, vendors as well as other key internal and external stakeholders to ensure all aspects of the projects are coordinated and aligned