Morgan Hunter is one of the oldest, largest, and most recognizable recruiting firms in the Kansas City Metro, specializing in locating and evaluating high-performing professionals for direct hire, temporary and temp-to-hire positions on behalf of local and national organizations.
Our client has an exciting opportunity for an outstanding Project Manager with proven event planning and organizational experience. This key position is responsible for arranging and facilitating off-site jury research projects (mock trials, focus groups, etc.); reporting directly to the Research Director, and working closely with consultants, project assistants and clients.
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism, composure, and respect for clients and team members
- Arrange all logistical components of jury research projects in conjunction with Lead Consultant(s)
- Source and oversee vendors and project locations; negotiate for best terms/value
- Obtain bids, create estimates, devise and manage budget; manage audits and reconcile invoices/expenses
- Provide on-site event execution, including participant registration, hosting, vendor and technology management, administrative tasks, troubleshooting and problem-solving
- Ensure projects are completed on-time, within scope and budget, and are properly documented. Maintain physical and electronic files
- Provide jury selection support including coordination of workspace & equipment, creation of physical & electronic documents, utilizing high-level spreadsheet management
- Recommend and apply improvements to internal processes and the Project Management role; maintain Project Manager training manual
- Assist with proposals, conflict checks, surveys, analysis, etc.
- Excellent oral & written communication
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Exemplary initiative - able to work unsupervised
- Manage multiple projects at a time, work under pressure, and meet tight deadlines
- Sound decision-making & good judgment
- Adaptable to change