Specific job description:
- Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, monitoring, control and completion of assigned projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals for multiple concurrent Information Technology Infrastructure projects.
- Develop and maintain project management processes in accordance with our client and PMI best practices.
- Perform cost account management or oversight for assigned project work.
- Accountable for the overall successful execution of assigned projects to include management of schedule, budget, risks, issues as well as internal and external communication, escalations and status reporting.
- Accountable for timely escalation of project issues to the Manager of the Project Management Office.
The position is required to be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance