This is a long term contract for a PM in Louisville, KY
No Corp to Corp, H1B Visa and no sponsorship provided- Must have proper work authorization
Must Skills: Strong Communication skills, Demonstrates initiative and ability to independently drive projects.
Provides project management, consulting methods and standards for Financial Systems Development (FSD) projects ensuring that projects are clearly defined, systematically executed, and results-oriented.
• Manages projects for FSD using the I/S standardized methodology; supervises project team members and other project resources, and provides direction to other project managers.
• Provides guidance and training to other project managers in FSD in the development and analysis of project plans and materials.
• Provides supervision to ensure that FSD projects are delivered on time, on budget and within defined scope.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to interact effectively with others at all levels.
• Excellent organizational skills; exceptional attention to detail.
• Ability to work effectively on multiple tasks and projects with little or no supervision.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with others to achieve results.
• Excellent leadership skills, which includes the ability to work effectively with others to set a vision and identify the action steps to achieve that vision, and the ability to motivate the team and stakeholders to take action without direct authority.
• Excellent people management skills; ability to supervise multiple project manager's activities and manage their professional development.
• Knowledgeable of the project life cycle and key components of project work.
• Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience required.
• Project Management Professional designation provided by Project Management Institute required
• 3-5 years project management experience in an information systems setting. Experience with applications and tools that support project management tracking and reporting.
Must pass background and drug screen