Seeking a competent person who is extremely organized, digitally competent, and savvy, have experience running multiple projects in different regions and wants to join a rapidly growing and progressive company that pushes the envelope in fabrication and installation within the multifamily market.
Responsible for maintaining multiple project schedules and overall quality of projects as well as supervise, manage and mentor on-site project personnel. Must know how to ensure project compliance with all building codes and governing authorities' requirements and understand how to manage client expectations and well as being able to communicate with internal admin staff.
1. Must be familiar with multi-family general contracting procedures.
2. Knowledge of construction building codes.
3. Ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
4. Knowledge of construction estimating and scheduling practices.
5. Must be able to demonstrate managerial skills appropriate for this position.
6. Must be PC/Digitally proficient