This GC is seeking a Project Manager with experience on at least $30M ground-up projects. The office is based in Rockville and projects are based throughout the beltway.
This DC-based general contractor has been around for over 50 years and has an excellent reputation in the area. They excel in both ground-up construction and renovations of education work, community projects, and mixed-use developments. They have a track record of promoting from within and therefore, employees tend to stay with the company for a very long time. If you are looking for an excellent company culture, work-life balance, and a growing firm with an office in Rockville, this opportunity may be for you.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Management of operational, personnel and financial aspects of the construction project
- Manage relationships with clients, internal team members, architects, engineers and subcontractors
- Change order estimating/negotiation
- Develop and maintain project-specific risk management plan
- Formulate scopes of work
- Collaborate with preconstruction team on budgeting, constructability reviews and project buy-out
- Run weekly owner, architect, contractor construction meetings
- Prepare and expedite monthly project billings
- Other conventional PM duties
Project Manager Requirements:
- 8+ years experience in a Project Management capacity at another General Contractor
- Experience on both renovation and ground-up projects
- Broad knowledge of trades, practices and management
- Computer literacy skills. Knowledge of Prolog, Timberline and Primavera a plus
Opportunity offers highly competitive salary, bonus potential, excellent benefits and company culture. Interested? Submit your resume now.