The Project Manager will oversee the planning and execution of significant capital projects ensuring project objectives are completed on time and within budget.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage “greenfield” and “brownfield” capital projects; new facilities/new equipment, existing facilities/new equipment/new processes.
- Plan-the-Work and Work-the Plan; Responsible for managing overall project direction and ensuring execution
- Prepare and update project plans, reports and tracking documentation.
- Maintain project management contact with stakeholders.
- Coordinate the efforts of personnel supporting projects.
- Define tasks and track progress to ensure successful execution on schedule, on budget
- Establish contractor/vendor scope documents/specifications and manage tasks to ensure completion.
- Prepare and track project status and provide accurate, timely communication.
- Identify and develop necessary reaction/recovery plans to keep projects on schedule
- Establish safe manufacturing processes compliant with OSHA, EPA and other applicable regulatory requirements.
- Prioritize various projects and track progress using project management tools and principles.
- Prepare and maintain facility layouts and equipment specifications
- Perform other related duties as assigned.