Project Manager – Data Program
This PM will support the Data Program through the end of 2019.
• Candidates need to have Agile/Scrum experience.
• At least 3 years of data management projects.
• Successful record of planning, executing and completing of data projects.
The ability to manage up and down is vital to this individual’s success. This team is responsible for many deliverables that are business critical. The hiring team will be looking for the best and those that have the above mentioned skillsets/experiences, if your candidate does not have any of the skills above, they will not receive an interview. These individuals need to have a deep data/data warehousing start to end.
PROJECT MANAGER – DATA PROGRAM (TEMPORARY)
This position is responsible to lead and manage corporate-level cross-departmental projects that support the organization's strategic plan, regulatory requirements, operational initiatives or health care reform. Projects may include evaluation and/or implementation of services, systems, or business process improvement opportunities.
• •Responsible for the successful planning, execution and completion of projects.
• •Identify challenges, facilitate solution development and make recommendations to the project sponsor and all stakeholders as needed.
• •Communicate project status and barriers to key stakeholders throughout the project.
• •Develop and maintain project documentation and artifacts such as charters, risk registers, issue logs, and other documentation as defined by the PMO.
• •Collaboratively and effectively work with internal and external entities including vendors.
• •Mentor project stakeholders, business and IT project managers who are managing projects within their departments.
• •Organize, motivate and provide leadership to cross-functional work teams from all operating areas.
• •Provide recommendation and manage individual projects utilizing multiple methodologies (i.e. Waterfall, Agile, etc.)
• •Support the development of project budgets and cost benefit analyses.
• •Acquire and maintain knowledge of industry practices, trends, and methodologies.
• •Support business leaders by identifying strategic or operational project opportunities for annual project planning.
• •Other projects and duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree in project management, business or related field preferred; demonstrated work experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
• Five years of demonstrated project management experience.
• Two years of experience leading large teams.
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
• Understanding of project management concepts and methodologies.
• PMI Certification is strongly preferred.
• Practical experience in and/or knowledge of health care, managed care, government programs or health plans.
• Agile SCRUM Master Certification
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178