• Client satisfaction- Develops personal relationships with clients and develops credibility by meeting commitments and being responsive. Effectively communicates with clients and meets face to face as often as possible
• Manages projects within budget and schedule constraints. Directs project teams to complete project through delegation and maintains overall accountability. Drives execution by setting clear expectations of budgets and schedules
• Identifies follow-up opportunities from existing clients. Takes the lead in preparing proposals for this work, including scope of design, budget planning, etc
• Demonstrates proficiency in communication, including verbal and written skills, and organization. Written work products are technically and grammatically correct, properly formatted, and require minimal review. Verbal communication is clear and concise.
• Meets minimum billability standard
• Receivables within 60 days, minimal write-offs
• Maximizes project profitability through proper budgeting, staff assignment, time management, etc.
• Project AR/AP responsibility, including review of subcontractor and invoices.
• Ensure Project Team adheres to Project requirements, health and safety requirements, follows field procedures and SOPs
• Adheres to contracting and financial risk management. Adheres to scope/budget and pursues approval for additional cost incurred.
• Mandatory attendance and participation in Manager’s meeting
• Develops staff including job training and coaching. Ensures that work is adequately delegated and feedback to the staff performing the task is provided.
• People skills- coaching and developing others, relates to people in open, friendly manner and respects others
• Follows SOP (standard operating procedures), policies and proper documentation
• Establishes IMP (Individual Marketing Plan) and meets sales goals