Our client, a world leading Pharmaceutical Company in Titusville, NJ is currently looking for a Project Manager / Learning & Development (Part-time) to join their expanding team.
- Job Title: Project Manager / Learning & Development (Part-time)
- Duration: 24 months contract, extendable up to 24 months
- Location: Titusville, NJ, 08560
- Client has the right-to-hire you as a permanent employee at any time during or after the end of contract.
- You may participate in the company group medical insurance plan
- SCG Learning and Development Sr. Project Manager, Support the SCG Learning and Development team in project and process management needs related to the development, approval and maintenance of company Learn and implementation of the SCG personal learning journey.
- Provide additional SCG enterprise support for Town Hall meetings project management, convention and conference support including assigned Legal, Regulatory, and Health Care Compliance Copy Approval Support. Skills required include project management, communication, collaboration, time management and facilitation. Core responsibilities include:
- Maintenance of SCG field and convention resources including iMR review, resubmission and removal of resources and SCG Carousel access
- Assist with the development and distribution of LandD field communications and conference and convention notifications
- Project management support for maintenance of company Learn including tracking, updating user content, new content development, analytics and field communications
- Support LandD training programs including coordinating attendee lists, calendar invites, and delivery of training resources
- Maintain LandD SharePoint resources
- Support the management of the SCG Carousel document management platform (customer facing resources)
- Will be responsible to ensure all project requirements and/or objectives are documented and executed compliantly
- Partnering with SCG personnel to participate, manage, or execute projects as assigned. (project must be approved by L&D leadership)
- Work with a cross functional team to manage SCG Town Hall Meeting presentation content including required iMR copy review as required