Bering Sea Environmental, LLC a subsidiary of Tanadgusix Corporation (TDX), an Alaska Native Corporation for the Aleuts of St. Paul Island, is currently recruiting for the following position:
Title: Project Manager / Site Manager
Location: Kadena AB, Japan
Status: Full Time, Exempt
Job specifications are intended to present a descriptive list of the range of duties performed by employees. Specifications are not intended to reflect all duties performed within the job.
Project Manager/Site Manager: The Project Manager / Site Manager will oversee all operations on the MOKKITS contract to include interfacing with the government and BSEn Management. They will also be the primary Bering Sea Environmental on-site representative responsible for oversight of the contract operations and maintenance services of Air Combat Training Systems installed at each particular location. This position requires a DCID SECRET Clearance. The duties and requirements of this position include but are not limited to the following:
- Interface with Government representatives for all project specific contract issues, including MOKKITS scheduling, planning, and project coordination. Attend scheduling meetings and conferences, and maintain direct coordination with the on-site QAE/COR
- Manage available resources (human and material) to ensure timely and efficient accomplishment of quality operations, maintenance, and training services
- Ensure conformance to all Quality Management System Requirements, including plans, policies, procedures, and work instructions. Demonstrate commitment to quality policy and objectives, process orientation, continuous improvement, and customer focus
- Implement, effectively manage, and enforce safety practices, and ensure adherence to all government directives pertaining to fire prevention and safety responsibilities
- Ensure compliance with on-site security requirements, and monitor COMSEC accounts/material
- Assist with development of site daily, weekly, and monthly schedules
- Ensure personnel and material resources are available and/or dispatched with the technical data and support items needed to meet operations, maintenance, and training requirements
- Remain aware of all operation, maintenance, and training service actions, and participate as needed. Assist with pod maintenance, transportation, and loading as required.
- Ensure required reports and documentation are available and properly maintained
- Ensure work areas are maintained in a neat, clean, orderly, presentable, and safe condition
- Ensure effective and timely equipment corrosion prevention and control actions are taken
- Plan and schedule training; ensure the validity of qualification and certification
- Ensure operations, maintenance, and training services are accomplished, controlled and reported in a timely manner. Ensure RAMPOD requirements are complied with
- Ensure effective availability, use, control, accountability, and maintenance of GFE and CFE tools, equipment (including vehicles), supplies, and TMDE management and calibration. Manage applicable supply accounts (e.g., inventory management, cataloging, and property utilization)
- Ensure debriefing forms are received from each squadron and analyzed
- Ensure applicable base level access/entry authorizations/passes are valid and current. The Program Manager and Security Manager will monitor security clearances and investigations
- Accomplish all supervisory duties for all other BSEn employees at this site to include but not limited personnel appraisals and approving leave. Validate all time sheets and travel requests prior to submittal
Citizenship and Security Clearance Requirements: US Citizen / Secret Clearance required
To Apply: Visit the BSEn Website at the following link to download an application.
Please email your application and resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or fax to 907-278-2316
Bering Sea Environmental, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer with an Alaska Native Hiring Preference (PL93-638). We do not discriminate based on marital status, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.