Project Sales Manager
Our greater Washington, DC area client is seeking a Project Sales Manager to join their team.
The Project Sales Manager will be responsible for ensuring high quality and professional installation through jobsite and departmental support, as well as performing audits on required documents and advising personnel on job scope work and skill. You will be calling on accounts in DC, Northern Virginia and Maryland.
If your background is in mechanical services, water management, construction services, building automation or energy solutions, please apply.
The Project Sales Manager will be responsible for:
- Performing audits on required documents and ensuring all relevant information is included
- Determining field labor requirements though guideline establishment and maintenance
- Preparing materials, subcontracts, and equipment requisitions
- Project master schedule maintenance; expedition, conflicts, etc.
- Assuring cost effectiveness though use of correct tools, training, systems, and equipment
- Complying with all company standards
- Completing progress reports
- Establishing sound working relationships with managers, field, and other personnel
- Regularly informing staff of sales objectives
- Possessing understanding of mechanical systems, industry standards, and codes
- Reviewing operating procedures, methods, and standards, as well as current conditions and historical data