Project Support Analyst
The Project Support Analyst will work as part of a team providing Project Management Support services for a State Medicaid Program Data Warehouse. They will actively participate in the development and delivery of Project Management Support services and associated deliverables. The Project Support Analyst uses knowledge of Project Management principles and practices and System Development Lifecycle (SDLC) practices to support the needs of the State customer. The work performed will ensure consistency, high quality, and continuous improvement for the State Medicaid Program using knowledge and experience with industry standards and best practices, Medicaid Management Information Systems (MMIS), and performing in a dynamic and progressive environment. The Project Support Analyst will work under the direct leadership of a Project Manager.
Additional duties include:
- Assist the State Medicaid Program and/or Project Manager with the development of Project Management documents and presentations
- Prepare and deliver Project Management deliverables
- Actively participate in client on application of Project Management practices and principles within
- Ensure methodology is applied and services yield value for the client
- Assist the staff with the development and distribution of meeting agendas, presentations, and minutes
- Manage vendor responsibilities and client expectations
- Review Contractor prepared project management processes, management plans, and deliverables as well as other selected Contractor artifacts
- Manage project issues and risks
- Ensure the State and its Contractor(s) share a common understanding of the scope, goals, outcomes, requirements, deliverables and milestones
- Monitor progress of the team towards established goals and contractually required activities
Employee is expected to undertake any additional duties as they are assigned by their Manager.
TCM is an EEO/Vets/Disabled Employer.