Regional Sales Director - Senior Living
SRG Senior Living, a nationally recognized developer and operator of luxury senior living retirement communities, is seeking an organized, energetic and results-driven Regional Sales Director for our communities in the Northwest region. In this role, you will oversee all sales management efforts in your assigned region and will work directly with the community sales teams to grow occupancy. This dynamic professional will possess innate leadership qualities, excel in developing and maintaining customer relationships, have strong analytic skills and have a true passion for sales.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides sales resources and ensure sales processes are followed for all sales teams
- Establish clear sales objectives for the week, month, year etc
- Manage and supervise sales team to ensure they are on track in achieving sales goals
- Lead, motivate, acknowledge and inspire your team to perform beyond expectations
- Hold frequent performance reviews with staff to provide constructive feedback
- Celebrate sales achievements and goals met or surpassed
- Continually monitor and track regional sales performance
- Analyze and report on monthly sales outcomes (Yardi CRM experience a plus)
- Strategically forecast and manage census information
- Be informed on relevant markets and coinciding target audiences
- Train new sales department hires in company processes and procedures
The excellent compensation includes base salary plus commission and bonus potential as well as a generous benefit package.
Celebrating more than 28 years of senior living excellence, SRG senior living welcomes successful sales professionals to apply for future opportunities, as well.
For more information, visit our website at www.SRGseniorliving.com
Senior Resource Group - SRG is an equal opportunity employer.