Routing Clerk/3 PL /TMS Systems Experienced (Require)
HOURS: 7 AM-3:30 PM HALF HOUR LUNCH
Location: Ontario, CA
Compensation: $12.00-$14.00 hourly D.O.E
The objective of the Routing Clerk is to coordinate all routing activities to ensure timely shipping of orders to the customers and assist the shipping supervisor with truck scheduling.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for the day-to-day activities related to the shipment and delivery of products to our customers.
• Works closely with Production and Inventory to ensure material and production availability.
• Creates finished product load documents and routes these in retail transportation websites.
• Prepares bills of lading for each shipment and updates manifests when they have shipped.
• Checks all shipping documents, bills of lading, packing lists, manifests for accuracy.
• Maintains the notes in our Oracle system to ensure good communication between the plant, corporate office, and sales.
• Requisitions transportation from customers to ship plant products.
• Follows routing guides to determine quantity and type of transportation needed.
• Works closely with customer transportation departments and truck carriers.
• Perform other clerical tasks as needed.