The Move-In Coordinator is responsible for supporting and assisting our Sales & Marketing team in achieving the community's occupancy and revenue goals. Responsibilities include but not limited to assisting the Sales & Marketing team in managing the community's sales & marketing database, maintaining appropriate sales collateral, coordinating and obtaining all required move-in paperwork and preparing the resident's Administrative file. The Move-In Coordinator will conduct the resident's orientation to their new home and ensure each resident's move-in to their new home at Benchmark Senior Living is smooth and successful.
As a Move-In Coordinator for Benchmark Senior Living, you will assist and support the community's Sales and Marketing team in the sales and resident move in process.
Additional responsibilities for the Move-In Coordinator include:
* Assists the Sales & Marketing team in maintaining a thorough working proficiency of YARDI
* Supports the Sales & Marketing team by effectively maintaining all prospect records current in YARDI
* Supports and assists the Executive Director and Director of Community Relations in building a trusting and positive relationship with prospects by understanding the Benchmark product and how Benchmark Senior Living can meet customer's needs
* Assists the Executive Director and Director of Community Relations by ensuring model suite(s) / apartment(s) are well maintained and presentable.
* Demonstrates effective telephone skills producing qualified leads and appointments
* Recording prospects' information into our database
* Running sales and activity reports
Please apply in person at
The Village at East Farms
180 Scott Road
Waterbury, CT 06704
As a Move-In Coordinator for Benchmark Senior Living, you must be an active-listener with excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills by conveying empathy and relationship building.
Additional requirements of the Sales Director include:
* Associates or Bachelor's degree is preferred
* 1 year experience in an administrative support role and previous customer service/sales experience and demonstration of customer service skill set
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel and Outlook
* Ability to articulate to the value of our senior living service offerings
We believe in offering our employees competitive pay. To learn more about our pay and benefits, please apply today!