Hillside Senior Living, a Good Neighbor Care managed community, is seeking to fill a position for a Community Relations Manager--(Exceptional SALES professional) for our Assisted Living community. The position plans and directs marketing of community's products and services by performing job duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
This job requires an EXPERIENCED, DYNAMIC, EXCEPTIONAL SALES PERSON for the role. We are seeking a person who has prior experience in business development and senior living communities! Working in a warm, inviting setting, committed to helping others, you will understand why our residents feel right at home and our team members feel the same way. You will be part of a dynamic and talented team of professionals dedicated to the highest standards of excellence and quality of care.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Establishes strategic marketing plans to achieve occupancy objectives.
- Develops and executes comprehensive marketing plans and programs, both short and long range, to support sales and revenue objectives of community.
- Researches, analyzes, and monitors financial, technological, and demographic factors to capitalize on market opportunities and minimize effects of competitive activity.
- Develops and manages marketing operating budget.
- Plans and oversees advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail in concert with home office.
- Determines suppliers of record, and negotiates contract terms and conditions for marketing needs in concert with the Executive Director.
- Serves as liaison with outside agencies on ongoing promotional campaigns.
- Achieves satisfactory profit/loss ratio and market share in relation to preset standards and industry and economic trends.
- Ensures effective control of marketing results, and takes corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives falls within designated budgets.
- Oversees and evaluates market research and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Monitors competitors and their marketing activities.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with industry influencers and key community and strategic partners.
- Guides preparation of marketing activity reports and presents to Executive Directors, Regional Directors of Operations and Senior Directors of Operations.
- Works with the home office to establish and maintain a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events.
- This position may aid in the supervision of those employees involved in community marketing events.
- Proven track record in closing sales, ability to leverage technology, superlative communication and interpersonal skills, as well as your passion for seniors, is required for success in this role.
- Previous experience with health care admissions, or in an independent / assisted living setting.
- Ability to identify and build relationships within the local area that drives business into the community.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities effectively.
- Proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Office & the ability to learn new applications.
- Excellent written and verbal skills for effective communication and the ability to facilitate small group presentations.
- Ability to work weekends, evenings and flexible hours.
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university in healthcare administration, hospitality management and/or marketing; and/or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience utilizing computerized leasing programs in senior living such as Leads2Lease.Prior experience in Assisted Living/Memory Care marketing REQUIRED . Valid driver's license and good driving record is also required. Competitive salary.
Good Neighbor Care's vision is to be "the senior care provider and employer of choice" in the communities we serve. Built upon the guiding values of CARE--Commitment, Attitude, Respect and Experience; Good Neighbor seeks individuals who will assist us in creating a culture of compassion for all.
All persons selected for hire will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background investigation. All Applicants Must Be 18 or Older.