SVS Group is currently looking to hire a Senior ACH Originator for one of our best Credit Union Clients here in Phoenix, AZ. You will have typical Senior ACH Originator job duties to include:
- The Senior ACH Originator will manage all aspects of the ACH Operations. Those major functions include, but are not limited to:
- Automated Clearing House (ACH) – origination, receipt, processing of files, exception items, and the ACH Departments support of time sensitive, mission critical payment services.
- Participate on project team responsible for establishing ACH origination services for business members.
- Act as liaison between ACH Operations and the Treasury Management group for business origination.
- Create and maintain ACH Policies and Procedures.
- Create and maintain procedures and reports for monitoring and reporting ACH origination risk.
- Participate in compiling data for ACH internal and external audits and responsible to ensure compliance and resolve exceptions.
- Continuously expand knowledge of regulations and industry best practices through ongoing education and training in support of ACH Policy and Procedures.
- Responsible for ensuring "Client" is compliant with all regulatory requirements and internal and external procedures.
- Ensure ACH Risks and Controls Inventory are in place to mitigate potential losses.
- Will be setting up new department, setting up accounts and files
- Sending and receiving files
- Timely and accurate daily ACH processing functions including file acceptance and processing, exceptions, and reconcilement
- Monitor ACH Originators and risk; work with mitigation of risk with Treasury Management
- Member service functions involving speaking to business members and problem resolution
- Recognize and resolve technical issues with equipment and software used by department and members
- Maintain required logs and reports
- Reconciliation of settlement and work-in-progress accounts
- Serves as subject matter expert to team members on all ACH functions
- Review and ensure procedures are current and cross trains team members
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned