Shepherd Engineering Search Group is searching for a Senior Bridge Engineer to join an engineering consulting firm with a growing international presence. As the Senior Bridge Engineer, you will take the lead on a full spectrum of bridge projects within a fabulous outdoorsy area overlooking the beautiful Utah Mountains.
The benefits of joining this engineering firm
- Their employees enjoy the freedom and flexibility to determine their own work / life balance.
- Sustainable design and innovation through collaboration are key parts of this organization’s values and vision.
- Their employees possess a wide range of in-depth expertise creating an environment of continual learning, skills acquisition, and career progression.
- They offer a strong collaborative culture and a large variety of expertise in a variety of engineering disciplines.
Position Focus Senior Bridge Engineer
- Work as part of a multi-disciplined team on UDOT’s largest projects: utilities, roadway, or structures using Model Based Design and Construction techniques.
- Responsibility for planning, designing, and analyzing data on civil engineering projects such as retaining walls, bridges, and drainage structures.
- Produce construction drawings, compose construction documents, and prepare moderately complex studies.
- Preparation of construction costs estimates applying UDOT procedures.