The Senior PM will work closely with both the construction and development team to help grow the business. Lead key projects with repeat clients, on a variety of large ground up commercial projects.
Our client is a Florida based Construction Management firm, that has had a strong local client base for the last 60+ years. Projects all within the greater Fort Lauderdale area, working on a variety of commercial and residential work. This company is a hybrid developer / general contractor, that acts as the construction manager on major commercial work.
- Coordination with Project Executive and ownership team
- Oversee the team of Project Managers, Superintendents, and Estimators
- Ensure the projects come in accurately, on time, and within budget
- Supervise total construction efforts to ensure project is constructed in accordance with design, budget and schedule. Includes interfacing with owner and subcontractors, etc.
- Administer financial tracking systems to monitor project costs and forecast the remaining project cost.
- Prepare and follow up on RFI's
- Cost control/billings/collections/change management/cash flows/monthly status reports
- Key point of contact with owner and architect
- Excellent understanding of construction field concepts, practices and procedures
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience as a Project Manager, ideally with large commercial projects (warehouse / manufacturing facility / distribution center)
- Have the ability to win and manage new work be a "client facing" Senior Project Manager
- Management of all project team members including: senior project engineer, project engineers, superintendents, and field office coordinator
- Mentor, develop and train project engineers for fast-paced growth
- Competitive base salary and annual personal performance based bonus
- Excellent benefits package & 401(k)
- Great work/life balance (vacation, sick time, a lot of flexibility in work hours)
- Opportunity to join a top General Contractor in a management role, with fast track to a leadership position
- Gain experience working on the developer side of the business