The Senior Project Manager manages all aspects of project development throughout the entire lifecycle of projects including scoping, estimating, budgets, timelines, and resourcing. The Senior Project Manager also ensures project quality based on the defined business requirements.
This position will be responsible for a variety of duties, including, but not limited to:
- Manage complex multifaceted digital projects, mobile apps, print projects, video and animation projects across key disciplines. Including management of budgets, timelines, resourcing and work quality based on business requirements
Partner with the Account team:
- To ensure client expectations are properly managed
- To establish and conduct internal and client status meetings weekly, as well as regular burn report delivery to internal and client teams
- Gather, document and communicate project requirements to internal and external stakeholders
- Lead integrated teams across offices in multiple, world-wide locations
- Plan project stages and assess business implications for each stage
- Partner with the Tech Lead to ensure technical staff is properly and consistently directed, and address technical challenges as they arise
- Serve as liaison between business and technical aspects of projects
- Mediate issues and proactively problem solve with both internal stakeholders and external clients.
- Track budget expenditures and report status, escalating any issues as appropriate
- Actively monitor project risks and scope creep to foresee/identify potential problems and proactively identify solutions to address them in advance.
- Submit project deliverables, ensuring adherence to quality standards
- Forecast and estimate new work
- Manage and navigate the medical and legal approval process common to large pharma companies
- Provide mentorship to junior project managers as needed, when requested by Director