We are working with a large teaching hospital in the MD/DC Metroplex that is part of a highly respected health system dedicated to clinical excellence and breakthrough research. They have an exciting opportunity for a strategically minded Senior Director of Care Management to develop and shape a Care Management department and lead it into the future.
This Senior Care Management leader will use their ingenuity and strategic leadership ability as a consultant to leadership/ healthcare teams in CM/ SW, as well as to empower CM/ SW teams to set new standards in clinical excellence.
Position Focus Senior Director of Care Management
- Lead a hybrid model of Care Management and Social Work to facilitate high-quality care and patient-centered care transitions.
- Oversee all Social Work and Case Management services, while anticipating and adjusting to changes in care delivery and regulatory standards.
- Collaborate with departmental leadership to implement initiatives and performance improvement strategies that meet health systems benchmarks.
- Oversee about 50 FTEs
- Report to the VP Care Management.
Organization and Community
- Join a dynamic health system, one of the best in the nation, recognized for breakthrough research, education, and clinical excellence.
- This location has great access to thriving metro areas, quaint suburban neighborhoods, or beach communities.