Imagine being a highly visible purchasing leader for an established international manufacturer. Experience a greater sense of accomplishment as you implement new strategies and initiatives to drive cost savings and improve sourcing for the entire organization.
Our client is looking for a Senior Director of Global Sourcing to join their team in the Dallas-Fort Worth, TX area.
Full relocation package available for a well-qualified candidate.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish a Sourcing Strategy across multiple business units that leverages spend, builds strategic relationships and minimizes the Company’s dollar spend
- Establish a sourcing process that’s data driven. This process must be measured, regularly monitored and executed to timelines that support Company’s commitments.
- Collaborate with Engineering, Operations and Product Management to introduce productivity cost reductions
- Responsible for offshore sourcing and a small team of personnel within China. Ensure this team is an extension of the Sourcing Organization and fully integrated into the company sourcing strategy
- Participate as an active member of the New Product Introduction Process by identifying cost effective and technically competent vendors
- Establish a Supplier Measurement Process that assures accountability to their commitment to Quality, Delivery and Cost
- Establish, monitor, improve and control key metrics that assure commitments to the business are maintained and fulfilled
- Lead efforts internal to the Company to reduce indirect business costs through collaboration with internal relationship building.
- Work with legal to ensure all strategic suppliers have established contracts, as well as, maintain purchasing terms and conditions to assure the Company is properly protected and clear with its contractual expectations
- Direct, mentor and build a high potential team that has a strong understanding of finance, exceptional negotiating skills, data driven and a personal drive to improve our company
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.