Use your skills to make a difference in people’s lives while choosing a company that wants to make a difference in yours.
- Bickford selects only the most passionate and skilled professionals who have the qualities required to serve others in a way that instills happiness
- Through our industry-leading training program we’ll further develop your skills & knowledge to meet a higher standard of senior care that we call enriching happiness
- We work to retain our Bickford Family Members (employees) through consistent and authentic conversations, creative appreciation/recognition programs and a cohesive family-like atmosphere
Bickford Senior Living is looking for a Full-Time Senior HR Generalist.
Family Development (HR) duties include:
- Manage employee complaints that reach a corporate level.
- Manage governmental and legal inquires related to employees.
- Develops / presents education and training.
- Prepare reports, business communications, data summaries, and other documents of both recurring and non-recurring nature.
- Review and code monthly invoices.
- Maintain workers compensation files and unemployment claims.
- Support inquiries related to benefits, retirement, compensation, etc.
- Support inquiries related to HR/Payroll software.
- Ability to work quickly, efficiently and meet deadlines; highly detail oriented preferred.
- Up to 25% Travel required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or 4 years of experience
- Exceptional computer skills
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
- PHR preferred
- Assisted Living experience preferred
- Multi-site experience preferred
Bickford Senior Living owns and operates 60+ Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care branches in Kansas, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Virginia, with headquarters located in Olathe, KS.
Being a Bickford Family Member, our employees are family to us, means having the opportunity to be something more than an employee. Great possibilities lie ahead – to grow as a person and in your career. To live the Bickford Core Purpose of Enriching Happiness and to be a leader. It’s the opportunity to become your personal best. To be connected to a family that achieves more together. And to be recognized for all of it. It’s all here for you.
We invite you to apply to join the Bickford family today!