Lifetouch Prestige Senior Portraits Photographer
Lifetouch, a Shutterfly Inc. company, is looking for Prestige Senior Portraits Photographers to join our team and put graduating high-school seniors in the spotlight. As a Prestige Portraits Photographer with Lifetouch, you will be part of an established and industry-leading organization. Lifetouch offers a dynamic, engaging environment where you will learn photographic, business and people skills. You will have the opportunity to showcase the unique personality, style and achievements of high-school seniors in a professional portrait.
Key Responsibilities of a Lifetouch Prestige Senior Portraits Photographer:
- Capture the distinct personality of each student in a high-quality portrait
- Provide clear in-studio and on-the-road picture day direction to seniors, their families and colleagues
- Work closely with staff to establish appropriate work flow and effectively resolve issues in the studio/at remote locations
- Organize materials, assemble necessary equipment and ensure that all supplies are available on picture day
- Maintain and transport equipment in a safe manner
- Represent Prestige Portraits by Lifetouch in a professional manner at all times
- Maintain confidentiality of student related information
What is takes to become a Lifetouch Prestige Senior Portraits Photographer:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to work days, evenings and weekends
- Previous work experience in photography is a plus, but not required. We provide paid training
- Ability to present a positive and professional image
- Strong customer-service and communication skills
- Thrives working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Willingness to travel to assigned locations (50 - 100+ miles), sometimes including overnight stays
- Valid driver's license as well as reliable, insured and registered transportation, which will be used to transport photography equipment to assigned locations
- Ability to lift and operate camera equipment (up to 60 lbs)
Lifetouch is a Shutterfly Inc. company. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Employment with Lifetouch is contingent upon satisfactory results of a criminal background and driving record check.