Infinity Insurance Company is a leader in bringing specialized automobile insurance programs to the marketplace. We deliver innovative products and services that are designed to meet the diverse and evolving insurance needs of consumers.
When we named our company "Infinity" we knew it was a bold title. Infinity means without end. For more than 50 years, Infinity has done justice to its name, searching for every possible way to offer the best service. The key to our ongoing success is excellence. We strive for excellence in every detail, from our policy offerings and insurance products to our hiring and training programs. We don't take excellence for granted. All of our hard work has paid off. We consistently outperform the industry by making auto insurance more accessible, easier to understand and affordable.
ABOUT THIS POSITION
Have you mastered the art of predictive analytics and statistics? Are you ready for your next challenge? Do you have a ACAS designation? If so, we have an immediate opportunity for a Senior Pricing Analyst. You will also provide support to the Pricing department by performing rate revision analysis as needed. Relocation assistance available for qualified candidates.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE AND/OR SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
Senior Pricing Analyst I:
1. Advanced degree preferred. Four year college degree required with a major in math, statistics, actuarial science, or computer science preferred.
2. Must possess significant knowledge of personal computer software utilized by the Pricing Department. Most specifically, Microsoft Office 2003/2007 with a knowledge of Visual Studio, SQL Server or some experience with a fourth generation language like SAS or SPSS. A conceptual understanding of sophisticated statistical software or development of object oriented software preferred.
3. A minimum of four years actuarial and insurance pricing experience or a minimum of two years software development experience if the candidate also has a working knowledge of a fourth generation language like SAS or SPSS. Successful completion of three or more Casualty Actuarial Exams preferred.
4. Must have good oral and written communication skills.
5. Requires above average analytical ability.
6. Must be a self-motivated, goal-oriented individual with above average organizational skills.
7. Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
Senior Pricing Analyst II:
1. Qualifications of a Senior Pricing Analyst I, plus the following:
2. Minimum of 18 months as a Senior Pricing Analyst I with no less than a 3.00 average evaluation score for tenure in that role.
3. Successful completion of requirements for a professional designation ACAS, FCAS, CPCU, or similar technical/developer designation and/or significant analytical or process automation contribution recognized by senior management as business changing.
Employees understand our commitment to a positive work environment and dedication to the utmost in service. Advancement opportunities include skill training and career paths for many positions. We take the time to get to know our customers and recognize the importance of building long-term relationships – with our business clients as well as our hardworking employees.
Come see why our team gets the job done right and has fun doing it!