An award-winning and nationally recognized builder is looking for a progressive, experienced and client-focused Project Manager with talent, initiative and drive to join their team and have a critical role in their growing organization. As a leader in the construction industry, they are known for their interesting and unique projects, many of which have received design awards and have been featured in respected publications. They develop outstanding client relationships at every level and have employee focused programs that create industry leading retention and tenure within their organization. They have had the good fortune to work with a collection of world-class companies and organizations that make their home in the region. They take pride in the value they bring to their clients through innovation, collaboration, and outperforming their competitors. This company has a strong track record of quality work and relationships with owners, subs, and it's employees. They are looking to add an experienced Project Manager that can become a long term part of their growth and success.
- 5+ years of Project Management experience on projects exceeding $20 Million
- Extensive experience leading Commercial, Hospitality, Medical and/or Multi-family projects
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Engineering or similar field
- Provide management oversight for all phases of the construction project
- Insure work is proceeding on schedule and within budget
- Understanding of a wide variety of construction disciplines
- Ability to develop construction budgets and work under pressure
- Good oral and written communication skills
For Immediate consideration for this position APPLY TODAY!
For more information regarding this or any other position contact Jenn LaQua at 605-978-5425
5+ years of Project Management experience on projects exceeding $20 Million
Extensive experience leading large scale commercial projects; Hospitality, Medical, Higher Education, K-12
Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Engineering or similar field
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.