Household General Contracting name in Detroit. They have recently secured the development of several Industrial and Automotive projects in Detroit and are in immediate need for a Senior Project Manager with strong leadership and residential and/or commercial construction project management experience.
My client is a construction name synonymous with quality, landmark developments around the Detroit area. Due to an increased pipeline of projects going into 2019, they are currently seeking experienced project managers at the senior level to lead an exciting construction portfolio of luxury multi-family residential and mixed-use projects, with immediate effect.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will work closely with trades and design team. Manage project schedule and drive construction site progress, coordination with sub-contractors and architects. Management of site teams, client liaison, reporting, presenting and management.
- Bachelor's degree or Masters in related field
- Background working on Construction projects essential. Ideally high end residential but similar experience is OK
- Auto Civil 3D and Microsoft Office experience
- Will be well presented, personable with good written skills
- Looking for longevity and with good drive and motivation
- $100,000 - $120,000 base salary
- Company vehicle or vehicle allowance offered
- Above market rate bonus payouts, longevity and tenure in the business.
- Competitive benefits package and 401K plan.