- Min 10 years’ experience in Commercial Real Estate Industry.
- Min 7 years’ experience as a PM (ideally most recent experience as SPM).
- Min 3 years’ experience managing retail construction projects including retrofits and infrastructure.
- Architectural. Engineering, Interior Design or Construction Management academic background.
- Job requires only local travel within the Tri-State area.
- Candidate could manage up to 60 construction projects on any given year (6-8 projects at a time)
- Projects would include renovations, reconfiguration infrastructure and ADA compliance at Chase retail branches
- Expectation is that candidate would manage project from A to Z, including Due Diligence, Scoping, Budgeting, Scheduling, Vendor Engagement/Management, Client Communication and Construction Management.
- Looking for individuals who possess the following skillset: Organized, Disciplined, Self-Driven, Action Oriented, Problem Solvers, Take Initiative and Great Communicators.
- Candidate should be proficient in the use of MS Office Suite, with very special attention to MS Excel and MS Project. Proficiency in MS Project is a must.
- Ideally, candidate would be based out of the Brooklyn office, but working remote is negotiable
JLL Is an Equal Opportunity Employer
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran’s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy at https://jll2.sharepoint.com/CorporatePolicies/HR%20Policies/Equal%20Employment%20Opportunity%20and%20Affirmative%20Action.pdf.
If you have questions about careers at JLL or are disabled and require further assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]