At The Waters our mission is powerful, yet simple. We are committed to creating communities that Thrive by offering living and working experiences centered on health, well-being and hospitality.
The Senior Regional Director of Operations is responsible for providing leadership, development, execution, business management, and strategy with a focus on the company's overarching strategic priorities for all Waters communities. This position has accountability for overall budgeting and financial management within the communities as well as business and hospitality services. The Regional Director participates as a key strategic partner on the senior leadership team and help to develop and lead the strategic and tactical direction of the company.
The successful applicant will have:
- Bachelor's degree in healthcare, business, hospitality or related field OR equivalent experience
- At least 5-10 years of experience in senior living, hospitality or related field
- Proven leadership and business management experience
- Possess compassion for and commitment to hospitality, service and excellence in senior care
- Business analytical skills with the ability to link information to action and results
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people
- Strong organizational skills, with experience in negotiating and working toward mutually beneficial solutions
Why the Waters?
- The Waters mission is to change the landscape of senior living through innovated care philosophies and partnerships
- We have a competitive compensation program with outstanding benefits
- We offer opportunities for advancement in a growing and thriving organization
- The Waters was recognized by the Star Tribune as a Top Place to Work
- Our communities are beautifully constructed and designed and team members say it's one of their favorite things about working at The Waters