Salary Up To $110,000 + Benefits & Paid Relocation the USA’s South/Southeast
This is a Regional Senior Project Engineer position in a heavily industrial manufacturing plant. The position is leading and managing the day-to-day execution of major capital projects within the region. We are seeking a detail driven & big picture engineer. You will have the accountability for setting and meeting safety, quality, cost, and schedule goals for the engineering, procurement, and construction of the facilities working directly with Corporate Project Manager. For talented managers like yourself, there are career opportunities available after you’ve have successfully accomplished this position.
Document your projects and leadership capabilities & successes.
We need to see your extensive experience of managing projects of increasing size in both managing technically complex projects and value.
The salary for this Senior Project Engineer is up to $110,000 PLUS Excellent Benefits & Relocation Package to the USA Southern or Southeastern region. Facilities are in major metro areas with access to all the great amenities in a big city, good schools & higher educational facilities, sports teams, major airports, and short drives to beaches, mountains, state forests, and great landmarks. Your entire family will have fun & interesting activities!
The Senior Project Engineer responsibilities will be:
- Assist in scope definition and development of the Project Execution Plans
- Lead in utilizing FEL stage gate process principles
- Ensure all strategizing, capital planning, engineering, procurement, and construction is done in the most safe and cost effective manner & maximizes optimum cycle time
- Ensure capital projects comply with all viable standards, policies, and regulations
- Direct the efforts of the contractors on the project
- Liaison communication between the contractor and company personnel
- Establish detailed project plans, metrics, schedules, resources, & status reports
- Identify project risks/gaps and create risk mitigation plans
- Providing project leadership, work direction, & feedback.
- Ensure project milestones, deliverables are met, issues & risks are communicated
- Report status to executives, global business partners, all other key stakeholders
- Provide Cost Benefit Analysis (CBA)
- Negotiating supply and service contracts with 3rd parties
This is an opportunity to build something that will stand for years to come and provide a profitable & safe place for many to work. We need your strong & steady leadership to see the details through to the project’s completion. Are you ready to be the Senior Project Manager? Send your resume today.