Location: O’Fallon, Mo
Duration: 24 months plus
Your top required technical skills:
- Advanced Java,
- Strong oracle database skills,
- API / web services (REST & SOAP)
- Spring, Spring boot
- Cloud native skills PCF
-Experience in 10% level 2 production support
Provides support of applications software through programming, analysis, design, development and delivery of software solutions. Researches alternative technical solutions for changing business needs.
- Responsible for programming, testing, implementation, documentation, maintenance and support of systems application software in adherence with client standards, processes and best practices.
- Develop high quality, secure, scalable software solutions based on technical requirements specifications and design artifacts within expected time and budget.
- Research, create and evaluate technical solution alternatives for the business needs current and upcoming technologies and frameworks.
- Perform feasibility studies, logic designs, detailed systems flowcharting, analysis of input-output flow, cost and time analysis.
- Work with project team to meet scheduled due dates, while identifying emerging issues and recommending solutions for problems and independently perform assigned tasks, perform production incident management. Participate in on-call pager support rotation.
- Document software programs per Software Development Best Practices. Follow client Quality Assurance and Quality Control processes.
- Assist Senior Team members in modification of the documentation templates per the needs of the project and technology. - Contribute ideas to help ensure that required standards and processes are in place and actively look for opportunities to enhance standards and improve process efficiency.
- Support collection and reporting of project and software metrics.