Kforce has a client in search of a Senior Tax Accountant in Clearwater, Florida (FL).
Are you a passionate Senior Tax Accountant looking to join a Public Accounting firm that actually promotes work, life, balance during busy season, has amazing growth opportunities, an opportunity to with a diverse group of clients along with a top culture, this could be the opportunity for you.
Essential Functions and Primary Duties:
- Tax seniors are responsible for tax compliance, associate development, management of client relationships, and some direct client contact; Seniors are expected to competently handle a wide variety of tax compliance issues
- Tax Seniors contribute to activities at the senior level including interfacing with associates for project management, time management, and general supervision and guidance
- They are responsible for keeping current on and possessing sound knowledge of Taxation Codes and Regulations
- They will participate in training and developing staff and building a team-centered client service team; monitor client issues related to compliance services and maintain a consistently high-quality tax solution; and monitor engagement status and profitability as well as attending to client's expectations
- Seniors will be responsible for preparing and reviewing federal and state tax returns for partnerships, C corporations, S corporations, and individuals
- Other tax compliance responsibilities may include IRS audit assistance, tax notice response, trust returns, gift and estate returns