This position is open as of 11/6/2018.
Senior Tax Manager - Partner Track!
As a Senior Manager, you will be responsible for providing exceptional client service to our client base while working with staff accountants, seniors, directors and partners as well as interacting with clients in a wide range of markets and industries.
What You Will Be Doing
- Manage tax department workflow, deadlines, and scheduling of appropriate staff and seniors on client jobs. Demonstrate leadership with tax personnel on engagements.
- Manage the day-to-day interaction and expectations of clients (extensive direct client contact).
- Work with business owners and other tax professionals to research, identify and assess the economic and financial implications of transactions from a tax perspective and recommend tax strategies and solutions.
- Identify and implement opportunities for process improvement in company tax procedures.
- Handle federal, state and local tax audits.
- Exhibit strong people management and team building skills with a desire to train, develop, and mentor team members.
- Understand the Firm's financial model and ensure profitable delivery of engagements.
- Expand technical and professional knowledge through greater exposure to new client situations, regular self-study and formal training opportunities.
- Prepares research memoranda, written correspondence/guidance, and other technical guidance.
- Support business development opportunities as a tax expert and expand existing relationships through demonstrating high value and good strategic partnering capabilities.
- Visit potential client sites for business proposals.
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelor's degree required; Master's in Taxation or JD degree a plus, but not required.
- Active CPA license required.
- Excellent technical background developed from preparing and reviewing income tax returns for all types of entities.
- Experience at Manager/Sr. Manager level within a CPA Firm.
More Than 5 Years of experience and knowledge of:
- Public Accounting
- Income Tax
What's In It for You
Required SkillsCPA, Public Accounting, Tax, Masters, Income Tax
If you are a good fit for the Senior Tax Manager - Partner Track! position, and have a background that includes:
CPA, Public Accounting, Tax, Masters, Income Tax and you are interested in working the following job types:
Accounting, Finance, Banking
Within the following industries:
Accounting - Finance
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the job in more detail with you!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.