Position Description: Manages multiple projects or individual larger projects/accounts, including management of Special Projects/Interiors Division (SPD) Project Managers (PMs)
Reports To: Special Projects/Interiors Division (SPD) Manager (SPM) or SPD Operations Manager
Essential Duties & Responsibilities*:
- Train, develop and manage Project Managers, Superintendents, and assistant level staff, including providing input on performance evaluations.
- Develop and manage client relationships.
- Generate new sales.
- Lead competitive bid teams and respond to all other proposals.
- In conjunction with Business Development, develop and negotiate contract with owner.
- Responsible for project budget and profitability.
- Manage and develop staff as assigned, including providing input on performance evaluations.
- Ensure strict adherence to safety, ethics and compliance requirements at all times.
- Direct and manage preconstruction and budget development.
- Drive enforcement of safety protocols by the project staff.
- Ensure that Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC) protocols are in place.
- Oversee master project schedule.
- Hold frequent, regular staff meetings on all projects to communicate appropriate information.
- Ensure payments are received on time.