We are looking for a Principal/Project Manager Architect with following requirements:
• Minimum 10 year of experience as a lead architectural planning and design professional and additional 5 years in project management of Civic and Transportation project, experience with other governmental and educational and commercial projects are helpful.
• Knowledge of governmental procedure and building codes including new Green Building Code and LEED certification process.
• Act as an executive architect and managed multiple projects
• Provide professional proposals to clients on fast turnaround schedules and ability to make presentation to clients and staff.
• Manage and provide full set of AE design documents and administrate the construction process on budget and schedule.
• Establish and have knowledge design review and QA/QC procedure during design and construction.
• Understand how to process submittal and approval with governmental agencies.