Contract job working for my company. Will be working on site when campus opens up. Must have worked in the Pharmaceutical market place.
EZIJP00003430 Sr Manager, Project Management 1 year plus
rate $90 hr w2 - $95hr w2 155 Tice Blvd Woodcliff Lake NJ 07677
Sr Manager, Project Management – Not IT please
US and UK Strategy, Planning Management
Medicine Development Center
This is a key position in the US and UK Strategy Group in Medicine Development Center (MDC) and is responsible for supporting both MDC in US and UK also globally. This position will provide excellent project management expertise and skill and will be responsible for supporting the execution of MDC driven initiatives primarily in the clinical support and regulatory areas.
This role is also responsible for budget management and control for assigned MDC units and for oversight of the R&D ICT budget held in the US by the US ICT group.
This role serves as a project manager for assigned global business projects/initiatives, which may be cross functional and as secretariat to a number of global committees such as the Managed Access Committee.
This role is expected to work in collaboration with senior executives in the regional functions and in non-MDC groups to ensure the alignments and compliances across the organization in the area of Operations.
This role does not have any line management responsibilities.
1. Project Management for MDC driven business strategic initiatives: Serve as a project manager, ensure cross Unit/function collaboration, set timelines, direct the implementation of project plans, track the progress, monitor and resolve project risks and collaborate with internal and external SMEs and stakeholders
2. R&D ICT Budget Oversight and Planning: Serve as secretariat to the Global Clinical Committee subcommittee for Clinical systems. With the IT Department direct the process for clinical system selection and prioritization, budget planning and submission and budget tracking. Coordinate regular meetings with MDC Planning Management to review status and support internal communication.
3. Managed Access Committee: Serve as secretariat of global Managed Access Committee (MAC) and sub committees. Direct the implementation of a new Managed Access Policy / SOP for Global Network Companies and direct the operations of the MAC to ensure timely review and decisions on compassionate use requests, interfacing with senior executives and regional stakeholders. Oversee updates and expansion of the SOP as appropriate.
4. Budget management: Responsible for US and UK budget planning and forecasting for the assigned Units and serve as a contact person for the assigned Units and with regional finance.
5. Support drafting the MDC wide communications from the head of MDC and other Dept leaders.
6. Support other MDC global and local initiatives, as assigned.
· 10 years of progressive experience in the pharmaceutical industry with a minimum of 5 years project/budget/change management experience.
· BA/BS in relevant field required.
· Previous experience within the global healthcare/pharmaceutical marketplace, understanding of the trends and issues that will have a direct impact on the pharmaceutical industry.
· Demonstrated creativity in problem solving and analysis.
· Experience in Project Management methods and processes.
· Ability to lead complex projects that involve multiple stakeholders, works on multiple tasks, and effectively prioritizes to meet goals.
· Self-motivated and passionate about pharmaceutical discovery and development activities and the business goals
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Willingness to travel