The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for the successful delivery projects. This position requires strong communication, influencing, and project management skills. A strong technical foundation and ability to quickly develop deep understanding of the strategic objective.
- Must have proven experience migrating different business units
- Knowledge of Microsoft’s entire cloud suite including Office, Skype for Business, Sharepoint and OneDrive
- Certified PM (PMP) and Scrum Master.
- Knowledge of ITIL concepts
- The ideal candidate is proficient in different project management methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile and Scrum.
- Develop a working knowledge of assigned business focus, strategy, and key priorities.
- Responsible for managing the overall performance and delivery of large/cross-functional programs/projects; including scope, schedule, risks, issues, and budget.
- Provide program governance with clear and consistent communication of program level and project level status throughout the organization at all levels.
- Ensure that issues and risks are identified, communicated to project sponsors and stakeholders early and proactively managed in a manner that mitigates risk to scope, cost, and schedule.
- Manage the prioritization, resource allocations, and budgeting for programs/projects.
- Strictly adhere to the client’s Project Management Methodology and reporting requirements; including project plans, agendas, meeting minutes, risks/issues logs, status reporting, and any other required project deliverables.
- Partners with engagement team to ensure successful delivery against business expectations and requirements.
- Manage interdependencies and effective communication channels between all existing projects, key initiatives, and stakeholders.
- Collaborate and Communicate to ensure the on-going alignment of priorities, expectations, resource availability and service delivery.
- Participate in regular service reviews, both internally and externally, that help to initiate improvements.
- Act as a change agent by anticipating technology opportunities, proposing viable solutions, and enabling process/technical innovation.
- Participate in budgeting and proposal efforts by completing project scoping, cost-benefit analysis, and level of effort assessments.