TEKsystems - We are currently looking for a Senior Project Manager with Salesforce Experience to join a company in the South Charlotte Area.
Top 3 Skills:
- Full SDLC Project Management experience within Salesforce deployments/adoption projects
- Managed international teams and managed tight deadlines
- Ensure all program & project objectives and requirements are clearly documented, approved and delivered to meet customer needs
- Program & Projects often involve Customer Relationship Management platforms & associated implementation, onboarding, enhancement
- Plan, prioritize, prepare, present, and review potential project requests, cost/benefit studies, and recommend funding and resources for IT internal projects
- Work closely with stakeholders, possibly across multiple business segment, to ensure alignment on requests vs. projects, and proactively look for any overlooked dependencies.
- Anticipate and proactively remove obstacles that slow down or prevent project team from delivering on project objectives
- Plans and coordinates all aspects of internal information system-specific projects from initiation to delivery.
- Coordinates work performed by IT staffs, internal customers/partners and vendors by defining project requirements, performing feasibility and needs/impact assessments.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.