We are searching for a Senior Structural Engineer on behalf of our client that is a structural engineering firm who specializes in projects such as schools, hospitals, military/federal, residential, and commercial. This is a great opportunity as the firm is focusing on market expansion this role is integral part of their strategy.
- A company with a solid history of strong revenues and moderate growth
- This firm offers an exciting and collaborative work environment with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Compensation packages include vacation, holidays, profit share, 401k, bonus potential, and health benefits
- Lead the firm’s structural engineering operations, including supervising and mentoring the engineering team
- Monitor engineering department budgets, and review company revenues and goals with the President and CFO
- Work closely with the President and CFO on a regular basis including participating in management decisions, and contributing to business development and growth plans